[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
My Backyard - Page 3 - Whitetailkillers.com

Whitetailkillers.com

We're all about hunting!
It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 7:53 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Re: My Backyard
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:30 pm 

a few good bucks

Attachments:
9point2.jpg
9point2.jpg [ 65.17 KiB | Viewed 3161 times ]
8point3.jpg
8point3.jpg [ 53.85 KiB | Viewed 3161 times ]
8point2.jpg
8point2.jpg [ 52.08 KiB | Viewed 3161 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:31 pm 

few good bucks

Attachments:
double.jpg
double.jpg [ 86.05 KiB | Viewed 3161 times ]
11poiont.jpg
11poiont.jpg [ 165.7 KiB | Viewed 3161 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:49 am 

Man that sure does look like him!! You in Northern Hunterdon, Bethlehem township area?? Cant imagine there being too many like him? He's all yours if so..Not sure I would target him right now.
If you're here, maybe you know what ever came of that one real big 8 in 2008. He was a home body too. Ran with a great 10 through September but I never saw the 10 after that. The 8 lurked well into December. I have trail photos of him if you are from my neighborhood.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:04 am 

Yeah, You gotta be right here by me! Looking at those again, It's gotta be him. I saw the wide nine back in early June too I think. Havent seen him since. I saw him up behind the Hot dog place one morning on my way to Pa. looking for the cats. You arent as vertical as my place from the photos...Further North behind the cemetary someplace?

You dont have a shot of the 8 I see with him...They must separate. The 8 is around my place alot.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:04 am 

I was in the bow shop over in N.J. and I was introduced to Hoyt Avenger. He showed me a picture of a freaky five pointer he is getting on his trailcam. I immediately recognized this buck as Twin Towers. I brought up the site on my phone, and showed him a few more pictures of the buck, that Mud had posted. They are definitely neighbors.
I asked him to join, and throw up a couple pics. He shoots a pile of nice deer, as you can see from his pictures. I'm glad he's here.

Port

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:19 am 

yeah thats definitely him.. im further north towards glen manor i live off glen manor.. from your pics of him it looks like you live on one of the first houses on the right in that development past the grave yard.. im not specifically targeting him cuz idk if i wanna blow my tag on him early in the season cuz i have my eye on some good ones.. but hes a really old deer id say and i dont think hes gonna get any better.. throw up some trail cam pics of any old previous bucks u had around your house and i will see if they look familiar and in 08 ive seen a really nice 10 all pre season and once bow came around he vanished. heyy port thanks for the intro to the site and it was a pleasure meeting you at the shop

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:10 pm 

Looked like Glen Manor in the one picture with the deck behind you. I'm actually the road past the one you mention on the left side backed up to the mountain. I'll dig up the pics...had a drive crash so not sure what I have left. Funny stuff... small world! dont hunt out back much.

Hoyt, you been hearing the yotes howling in the valley behind your place again this year? They were quiet for a few years until this year again. Wanted to approach the farmer over there to see if I can snare canine and coon over there when I'm driving by that way for pennsy cat season.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:10 pm 

Those are some nice bucks Hoyt. Welcome to whitetailkillers.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:09 pm 

Hoyt- Welcome to the club...You have some great pics there and its good to see some younger guys tearing it up! Coincidentally I live in Glen gardner as well. We should get together sometime. I will call Port and and we can jump in the woods.. As usual, the outcome WILL be legendary. Lets do it up....

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:47 pm 

Apparently Glen G well represented here on whitetail Killers....NOW ALL YOU THUGS STAY OUTTA MY YARD. LOL

3 guys all here and nobody wants to gun for this ol boy!!