[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
3D shoot - blue mountain fish and game--Wednesdays - Page 3 - Whitetailkillers.com

Whitetailkillers.com

We're all about hunting!
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:32 am

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:06 pm 

safe cracker is the first target...lol :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thumper Arrows
Quad Ultra rest
Ramcat Broadheads
= Meat in the Freezer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:02 pm 

where do we shoot him? i'll be the first person to shoot. lol :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:27 pm 

you can feel the love here

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:32 pm 

we all love you safe cracker. just need to lighten things up.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:07 am 

Who all is going to the Wednesday night shoot tomorrow? i am going to try and make it this week. i hope the heat ain't to bad tomorrow night.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:36 pm 

you all missed a good shoot tonight, yes it was hot but not in the woods where all the targets were. the bugs came along for the walk but were not to bad maybe one or two bites anyway hope to see you guys next week. remember the shoot goes on rain or shine, heat or cold we're like the mailman see you soon....