[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
The Bald Eagle - Whitetailkillers.com

Whitetailkillers.com

We're all about hunting!
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 12:07 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
 Post subject: The Bald Eagle
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:38 am 

I didnt know what section to post this under but somehow I figured this was the most appropriate. Where do I start???

I met the Bald Eagle years ago ago and was instantly adopted as a third son. Port and I have been friends sincd I was 17 years old and have remained ever since . The same goes for his family. On Sunday we lost a wonderful , kind and warm hearted person that will forever be cherished in my heart. He was my friend and like a second father to me. When ever I was at his house I would always be treated like family. I shared many adventures with the Bald Eagle and have many funny stories to boot. I looked up to him and always hoped that if and when I reached his age in life that I would be loving it as much as he was.
He was and still remains an inspiration to me and I loved him dearly. It is with a heavy hand and an even heavier heart that I say-- Rest in peace my friend we love you and we miss you terribly. Ride on .

Attachments:
The Bald Eagle1.JPG
The Bald Eagle1.JPG [ 161.34 KiB | Viewed 1934 times ]

Post subject: Re: The Bald Eagle
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:06 pm 

Yes rackmaster you are right he was a great man and will be missed by many. I did not know him nearly as long but i really liked him allot. He had a way of making you feel like part of the family the first time you met him. My daughters like him to and are very upset they will miss him as well.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable